Book with confidence - Covid-19 Expand Cancellation flexibility For any bookings made between now and 31 March 2021 on an overseas adventure departing before 31 December 2021, we’re offering you the right to cancel and get a full refund of your deposit up to 90 days before the challenge is due to depart. We want anyone considering booking a trip now to have complete confidence that their deposit is protected and that they can cancel without any penalty for whatever reason. What happens if my trip cannot run due to Covid-19? Your safety is our top priority. Please rest assured that if your trip cannot operate in the host country due to Covid-19, we will offer you a number of options including the chance to: postpone your trip to a later departure of the same event (this year or next) join any other overseas trip in our portfolio (this year or next) transfer your place to another person receive a full refund of monies paid for the challenge Please note that in most cases, where trips can be rescheduled in the same financial year, we are waiving our standard admin fees. What if I postpone the trip and then the later revised trip is also affected and cannot run due to Covid-19? Even if you move on to another trip later in the year or next year, if we still find ourselves unable to safely operate the trip in the host country due to Covid-19, we’ll offer you the same options as above, to postpone, to change trips, to transfer your place to someone else or to receive a refund. What if there is no official advice against travel, but I want to cancel within 90 days of departure? We respect that you may feel more comfortable staying at home, and not travelling regardless of the destination or official advice. If you choose to cancel, we’ll action your request but where there is no FCDO advice against travel to that country at the time of cancellation, our standard cancellation terms will apply.